Charter Township of Washington
The Treasurer’s Office is dedicated as public servants, committed to the highest level of fiscal responsibility.
The Township Treasurer is responsible for the investment of available Township funds through responsible and conservative investment policies to insure maximum return with minimal risk.
The Treasurer’s Office is responsible for the receipt, deposit, and disbursement of all receipts (taxes and other receivables, including water and sewer bills) of the Township on a daily basis. The Treasurer’s Office bills and collects taxes for all taxing units within the Township including Fire, ALS, Police, Library, STAR, and Parks and Rec, along with State Education Tax, Romeo, Utica, and Rochester school districts, Macomb and Oakland ISD, and Macomb Community College.
This Office is also responsible for the billing, collecting, and maintaining of all special assessments within the Township such as paving, water and sewer projects, street lighting, and delinquent water and sewer, noxious weeds, and trash pickup bills.
As always, our mission is to provide knowledgeable, courteous assistance to our residents, visitors, and businesses.
“We Are Here To Serve You”
- Lifelong resident of Washington Township
- Member of Michigan Finance Officers Association
- Macomb County Treasurer’s Association (past secretary, treasurer, vice president, and president)
- Bachelor of Science, Oakland University
- Served as Chairperson to initiate the first Advanced Life Support, Single Waste Hauler, and first Tax Administration Program